Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Chilli Padi

We got this happy little camper a while back.


I use Bioflora to fertilise weekly. Noticed that without fertilising, the drop in yield is apparent. So far this little pot has been offering 5-6 little babies every week. Enough for our own consumption and occasionally sharing. 


This little pot is so hardworking. I have considered repotting but decided to not rock the boat unnecessarily, in case there is transfer shock. I am also not too sure what type of soil is suitable. So I will just let it be for now.


These little Chilli Padi(s) are spicy, but not excessively. I harvest them green or just before they turn red. I am very consistent with the harvesting and do not let them age on the plant. It is important to be very careful when harvesting, because the flowers are very fragile and drop off quickly if agitated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment